So your manager just promoted you to be team leader. . .
Or you've just agreed to lead a group of volunteer parents to put together a PTA fund-raising auction . . .
Or maybe you've just been asked by one of the higher-ups to lead a special task force to solve some particularly thorny issue . . .
After the euphoria has worn off, reality sets in and you think . .
WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO???
Why Don't They Follow Me? gives you 12 simple to understand leadership lessons which cut through all the baloney and get you results fast.
Get some practical take-aways anyone can use:
1. Humor - Credibility = Doofus free excerpt!
2. Knowledge - Listening = Arrogance
3. Action - Integrity = Distrust
4. Activity - Focus = Randomness
5. Wisdom - Experience = Theory
6. Ability - Effort = Inaction
7. Leadership - Inspiration = Administration
8. Charisma - Conviction = Crooked Politician
9. Courage - Predictability = Recklessness
10. Smarts - Direction = Absent-Minded Professor
11. Communication - Candor = Storyteller
12. Decisiveness - Empathy = Ruthlessness