- 35 years’ experience including 11 at Accenture, 9 at Microsoft, and 15 as an independent strategy consultant and author.
- Independent director at Northwest Center, a $60m disability inclusion non-profit that operates 7 businesses which fund services provided to people with disabilities.
- Held key positions at Microsoft including managing $6b in spend as director of corporate procurement and leading the worldwide corporate planning and budgeting group.
- As strategy consultant at Microsoft led business-critical initiatives including $30m information technology program to transform Nokia phone manufacturing factory to Xbox and Surface repair facility.
- Created and drove cultural change through a strategic project assurance review process used on over 100 projects in one of Microsoft’s internal IT organizations.
- Leadership, project management and autism awareness author and keynote speaker for Key Bank, Accenture, AT&T, Corning, and others. Largest audience 14k.